Fruit and Nut Bar
2 Large eggs
1/4 cup walnuts
1/4 cup raisins
18 oz Box corn bread
1/3 cup cranberry juice
1/4 cup applesauce
1/2 cup mixed vegetables, defrosted, and chopped fine
1/2 cup chopped broccoli
1. Preheat oven to 400*
2. In a large bowl, stir together, eggs, applesauce, cranberry juice, mixed vegetables and broccoli.
3. Add corn bread mix a little at a time. Stir until well combined.
4. Stir in raisins and walnuts.
5. Pour batter into well greased 8x8" pan.
6. Bake for 20 minutes.
7. When cool, cut into squares and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Parent's Resource Center
Copyright © 1997-2003 [PRC]. All rights reserved.
Revised: November 14, 2006