Chris Werner makes
- Make some pancake mix according to your own recipe, mix, etc. DO NOT cook it yet!
- Mix in some apples, seeds, pellets, basically anything that you have in the house that is non-toxic for birds, and is able to be cooked. (Maybe even some birdy candy!)
- Cook them as you normally would cook pancakes...make them about 2 inches in diameter.
- Cool and keep one out to feed, store the rest in the freezer.
- Whenever you want to feed one to your bird, take one out of the freezer, and let it completely thaw out.
13 years old [8th grade]
- Parent's Resource Center
Copyright © 1997-2003 [PRC]. All rights reserved.
Revised: November 14, 2006